Sunday, June 2, 2013

More Hands2Help Charity Quilts!

I have some really super friends in my small quilt group the Wild Threads.  When I first found out about the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge at Confessions of a Fabric Addict I emailed the ladies to see if anyone wanted to participate.  Well, I received 5 beautiful quilts from 5 wonderful ladies.  Together with mine I was able to mail off 3 quilts to Quilts Beyond Borders -Ethiopia and 3 quilts to Happy Chemo.

 I had a photo shoot in the yard! 
  The backs.

   
Clockwise: Debbie LaMar, Diane Graham, Lisa Mathis (aka 9patchnurse), Annette Renard, Chris McNeil, and Kathleen Weber

Till next time!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Mina said...

These look beautiful! What great friends you have :)

Karen said...

Very pretty quilts. What a wonderful thing you and friends have done by making all these quilts.

Paulette said...

How great to get the group involved! Beautiful quilts, every one!

Sue Daurio said...

That is so awesome! What a great bunch of ladies!

Post a Comment