Here is a cute little gift that I had made for my kids teachers when they were in school. I decided to make them this year for the teachers at the Montessori school where I work. Here is the one I made in the past. It says 'You are worth your weight in gold!'
I was a little unsure if that would be offensive so I went and made two new ones. I found free pot of gold graphics on google images. One has the old saying and the other says 'You are a Treasure.' Here is that document if you care to use it.
- Little bags of Chocolate coins- I found some at Joann's, $1.49 for 9 coins and at Walgreen's, $1.59 for 2 bags but each bag had only 5.
- Plastic goodie bags that you find in the chocolate making isle at Michael's or Joann's.
- Print out of document.
1. Cut out the print and fold in half.
2. Trim the plastic bag down a bit.
3. Staple the print out over the open end of the bag.
Wa-la! Cute gift that lets the receiver know you appreciate them!