Saturday, January 26, 2013

Some Valentine Love

I've been thinking about how to decorate my mantel for February with a Valentine's theme.  I bought a huge X and an O and have been looking around Pinterest for ideas for how to finish them.  I found some adorable free Valentines fonts and decided to make a little something I could frame.  I used a word processing program and wrote I love you! many times and then changed the font for each.  Once I used all my new fonts I copied and pasted them until the page was filled.  Then I found a free clipart heart and there you go!  

Valentine Love


Blessings,

1 comments:

9patchnurse said...

Did you whip that up when you were supposed to be doing schoolwork? I love it and I just remembered I was supposed to bring the Accuquilt Hearts today. Sorry.

Post a Comment