The other thing brewing is a new batch of vanilla. I usually start a batch in May that is ready in December for Christmas presents. This year I decided to make a batch that will be ready in June to give as favors at our annual family reunion that my husband are hosting here in Maryland. It is really easy to make and taste so much better than store bought.
2. Cut the Vanilla beans lengthwise.
3. Place cut Vanilla beans in a gallon size, glass jar.
4. Pour the 1st bottle of Vodka in.
5. Pour the other bottle of Vodka in.
6. Put the cover on and let brew for 6 months.
Ok, while the Vanilla brews I need to go finish 1 more tray of Baked Ziti for the party tomorrow!