Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Conversation Hearts

This was a quick and easy craft. I saw it here at A Fish Who Likes Flowers. As soon as I saw them I decided to make them for my co-workers. I bought my cardboard hearts at JoAnn's for $1.00 a box. They only had 6 of the smaller sizes left and there are 6 teachers so that was perfect! The two larger hearts will go to the director and the administrator. I mixed up some different shades of acrylic paint and used my Cricut to cut out the letters with pink paper. I used Modge Podge to adhere the letters to the box and when they were dry I sealed the top with more Modge Podge. After a quick trip to Target for chocolates they are ready to be delivered tomorrow!

Blessings and Happy Valentines Day!

1 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Hello, Kathleen ... I so enjoy reading your blog that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Participation is entirely voluntary. If you'd like to participate, please see instructions on my blog ... :) Pat

Post a Comment