Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love in a Box

I just packed up a box of goodies to send to my daughter in Pittsburgh. Along with cards and chocolate - I mean you have to have chocolate! I made a few Valentine's decorations for her new place. 
I found both frames at a local consignment shop. I used red spray paint for both frames. I made a word document with I love you in a gray font and glued pink buttons in a heart shape. I kept the mirror behind the art in case she wants to change it back after the holiday. For the second frame I used a subway art print that I found here. I changed some of the words to make it more personal to my daughter. I also made her a heart garland out of red, pink, white, and gray felt. 

Hopefully it will bless her and let her know how much she is LOVED! 

Blessings,

Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment