Thursday, December 15, 2011

Notebook Covers

I saw these adorable mini memo book covers here and decided I would make a few for Christmas gifts. Twenty books later I am finished! Of course I started wrapping them and then remembered I needed to take a picture! The tutorial was awesome and they were pretty easy to make.    
            
A closer look.
I made each one different.  Some of the scrapbook paper had a coordinating color on the back so that worked out nice.  I coordinated the embroidery thread to match.  I bought the brads at Michaels.  The notebooks were 4 for $3.99 at Staples.  I think they will make nice stocking stuffers.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

These turned out beautifully! What a great way to make a plain notebook look special.

carol said...

cute. they turned out nice.

Post a Comment