Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Superman Beer Mug


When Will I Learn?


I saw these adorable glass etched glasses SOMEWHERE and after looking through all of my 94 RSS feeds, my trash, and then thanks to my awesome daughter my internet history I finally found the site so I can give credit where credit is due.  Wowsers! I MUST remember to 1. flag the post or 2. Pin it.  :)  I am Momma Hear Me Roar made these awesome glasses and gave me an idea for the hubby.

Now, I don't have a Silhouette (yet) so I took some of my vinyl for my cricut, found a Superman logo on google images and used my exacto knife to make my stencil.  

If you want to try your own make sure to keep your eyes out for Michaels coupons because the large bottle of Etching cream was something like $34.97. I bought a small bottle with my coupon and it was under $10.00. I bought the beer mug at Kitchen and Company for $1.99. 

It's not perfect but I think he will like it!  


Blessings to you all,

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Way to go Kathleen! Superman plus a mug is an awesome manly gift. I night have to make one for my husband! Thanks for sharing this with me too!

Cheri

Hanni said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
This mug is awesome! Congrats :)
I think, my husband would love it, I am gonna make it for him. I pinned it to My-must-do list on pinterest.
xoxo,
Hanni

Post a Comment