Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My First Hoo are You? Post!

Link up and join the fun!
nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com.jpg

1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
I did not.    I've never really been one to do that.
2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
I do want to do better at planning meals, cleaning my house regularly, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, exercising and crafting more.  I need to learn how to use my cricut!
3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
My parents gave me a gift card to Kohls which I've already spent! :)  My mother also gave me a pincushion that my grandmother made years ago from a tuna can that looks like a chair that I will treasure.  I got 2 new perfumes and 4 new Yankee candles!
4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season? 
We never go to the movies but I do get them from the library.  We watched Date Night.  It was really funny.
5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
My husband does them and waits till the last minute which makes for some stressful days.   I tried to organize all the files this summer so it will be easier to actually find the paper he needs....  We will see how it goes this year.




0 comments:

Post a Comment